Date: 11th May 2019
Venue: The Ballance House, Glenavy
Price: Entrance donation – Adults £3, Children £1, Kids under 5 go free
The Spring Fair at Ballance House is a great family day out with something for the whole family:
– guided tours of the Ulster-New Zealand exhibition
– craft market
– free crafting fun for the kids
– sausage sizzle
– annual gumboot-throwing competition
– the very impressive NI Speed-Stackers ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMMvUXD-aAk)
– have a go with Little Paws doggy agility & training. BRING YOUR DOG!!
– meet the lovely dogs with Cavaliers in Need.
– plants and books for sale
– face painting
Tea barn open.Entrance donation: adults £3, children £1, under five’s are free. All proceeds go towards the upkeep of the House.
For more information, please visit: The Ballance House