Date: 29th & 30th June 2019
Venue: Shane’s Castle, Antrim
The Irish Game Fair & Fine Food Festival celebrates its 41st anniversary as the award winning event of choice for families who enjoy the Irish Countryside and a country lifestyle.
- An action packed Game Fair programme of international country sports competitions and displays with lots of ‘Have a go’ activities and fantastic prizes.
- The International Year of the Salmon fishing attractions including the DAERA ‘Put & Take’ Fishery for children
- A huge Living History Villagewith Encampment & thrilling battle re-enactments including Medieval Jousting
- An Award Winning Fine Food & Craft Festival including game & fish cookery demos
- A huge tented village of quality trade stands including country clothing, homes, gardens, and cars & 4X4s
- Lots of entertainment & educational activities for children
- With our new Irish Country Lifestyle Festival, Galway Racecourse, Ballybrit (15th & 16th June) The perfect platforms for businesses with country lifestyle products or services
For more information, visit: irishgamefair.com