Venue: Eikon Exhibition Centre, Lisburn
IRELAND’S LARGEST AGRI-FOOD FESTIVAL
Tens of thousands of people will flock to the Balmoral show, Ireland’s largest agri-food festival to enjoy everything the countryside has to offer. It is a superb family day out as food and farming are served alongside a jam packed entertainment schedule.
The daily displays of pedigree and commercial cattle, sheep, poultry, pigs, goats, horses and ponies are supplemented with an array of static and mobile attractions. Firm favourites are complemented by new and exciting attractions to ensure everyone is kept entertained.
Shoppers will be delighted with the wares on display in the Shopping Pavilion while the N.I. Food Pavilion will tantalise the taste buds of show goers.
The 2018 Show promises a return of many large agricultural machinery and plant companies exhibiting the latest devices on the market. Many business deals will be done over the four days as new companies join the mix.
- The best livestock exhibitors from across the U.K and Ireland
- Historic celebrations for the 150th Show on each day
- The world famous Bolddog Lings motorcycle stunt display team
- Over 750 diverse trade stands
- International Showjumping Classes
- The N.I. Food Pavilion
- The Women’s Institute Pavilion
- Shopping Village in Eikon Exhibition Centre
- Downtown Show Stage
- SPAR Arena
- YFCU games & competitions
- Champion of Champions Parade (Saturday only)
Find more information at: Balmoral Show